Please click on the image to view in Lightbox, best viewed on a black background.
I always use my fountain pen, it is a French Waterman and I love it, especially in today’s environment, surrounded by technology, it is always nice to have a nice traditional way to work.
- Day #37: The pen, the ink, the perfect gift… (365daysofdivesting.com)
- a joyful thing now come to light (santasfallenangel.wordpress.com)
- It’s my birfday … (daisydonut.wordpress.com)
- Bullying (purplemystique.wordpress.com)
- How do you write? (forderek.wordpress.com)
- Famed Montegrappa and Omas Fountain Pens and Inks Now Available Locally in Canada Through Fendrihan.com (virtual-strategy.com)
- “Opaque, Lightweight and Writeable?”: Putting an Allan Brevier to the Test (bibledesignblog.com)
- Good Old Fashioned Paper (girlintheyellowdress.com)
- Smooth Sailing This Month (btinsleywrites.wordpress.com)
- Mouse in the House? Pt 2: Deductive Proof (alittletourinyellow.wordpress.com)